We strive to provide an environment full of nurturing and play as we teach children to dress themselves, play independently, and process their big feelings.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational therapy addresses many things including: sensory integration, social skills, fine motor skills, gross motor skills, cognitive and perceptual motor skills, and self help skills.
How can Occupational Therapy Help You?
Occupational Therapy can help your child thrive within their everyday environment. By learning many functional skills like dressing themselves, managing their feelings, and decreasing sensory sensitivities your child will feel confident in their daily routines.
- Improves memory and following directions
- Encourages problem solving and fine/gross motor skills
- Improves coordination and balance
- Can improve sleep and help with everyday dressing and eating
- Increase basic hand-eye coordination
- Help process sensory input and maintain regulation
- Increase success with transitions and exploration of play